Latest topics
» Stonehowl dollz
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:35 pm by Nightsea

» Non-EQ Doll Long Thread
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 3:24 pm by Nightsea

» Long Doll Thread
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 10:44 am by Nightsea

» My preservers; Twigcurl, Waterdrop, etc.
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:44 pm by Nightsea

» the character Nightsea
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 11:48 am by Nightsea

» Dollz of Other Elf Friends
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 10:30 am by Nightsea

» Jeedai's Preserver Nest v2
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:21 pm by Jeedai

» What happened?
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 4:13 pm by katcombs

» Jeedai's Post-Scroll-Of-Colors Dolls
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:45 am by Jeedai

Affiliates

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later

Go down

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Empty copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later

Post by katcombs on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:02 pm

This is just me copying things from the EQ forum to edit around with later.

Here are some I know haven't been posted:
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later My_mane_six_fim_style_by_katcombs-d76ffbr
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Change, Frost, Katacombs, Empress D, Starbright and Tynami

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later My_2nd_main_six_fim_style_by_katcombs-d76hhkf

Midnight Rain, Sandrider (this one may change), Heartfelt, Lisabit, Blomstre and Secret Garden

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat_trotter_2_by_katcombs-d6tdzor
Kat

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Wetmane_tynami_by_katcombs-d6vhdkd

Tynami's final design

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later My_characters_by_katcombs-d70pq6d
Quick character cheat sheet... will be making a sprite based Family tree too for my elves. There's a few of my 'major' ponies missing and some character costumes. This pic is updated from the old one.

Reposting this one, cause I'll be adding Countess, Bella, Kit and Daranya to it soon:
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later My_girls_by_katcombs-d4ui8d1

I ended up making this... no idea what her name is, but she's totally up for grabs to anyone who wants her. She just popped into my head.

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 0QV6BD8LP5ZF

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 47EKFPL11IXJ

Feh, I keep getting logged off... I refound Midorea again, but now you have to be a member to use the dream maker...
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-mad-annekefairycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later DreamAvatar869180copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later DreamAvatar928103copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later DreamAvatar823924copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later DreamAvatar996276copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later DreamAvatar436765copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later DreamAvatar590539

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 2G2SHJU7MNI8
LOL, I had to try that one.... I can see these two working together as a team 

GRIZ!!! You addicted me to this maker!!! *sigh*

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later SCU1GP3H32KMcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later JH6TWSZUBREAcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later MYWVX2HJ008Bcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later OYWSL2BE46FScopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later CJLEADOOPPNTcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later F7LMQP1CDT02copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 2ZDO45QPISII

Edit: Here's Kit
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later P3WP3QKRB3GR

Playing around with my main 6 girls with the Snow Queen maker.

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later W3ZC8WYO5W8Ycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later UDHYRHB80AMAcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later MJHQPCVZGJI7
Kat (w/ Kathrin, Kat's original colors)

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later X2TRRU0KHX0Bcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 4Z4YN3UXV0V1copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later NTDC7EBUO0HZ
Tynami

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later O1DENAAIYS0Hcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Q25K64BYCBJ7copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later ZX1RI7AFNGO3
Change

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later ZLMA3LNJ5TKBcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 6QOPNZ83312C
Daranya

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later FM3H11IY2V3Scopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later KXKBXYOME41O
Whitelighter

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later ZN1AOJMYZS2Ccopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later OMX8CCHLYDQN
Countess

Revisting an older maker... couldn't get the site to work right so had to save and assemble them separately...

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-goddess-katcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-goddess-tynamicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-goddess-changecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-goddess-whitelightercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-goddess-countesscopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-goddess-daranya

Looking into revisiting these six on the Goth and Princess makers too. 

Edit: Whitelighter on the Angel maker and my elves on the Hippie maker. I saw those braids and HAD to make Change, not to mention Ty's hair is almost perfect too.
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-angel-whitelightercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-hippy-tynamicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-hippy-change

Edit: On Halloween
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-halloween-countesscopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-halloween-changecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-halloween-wrcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-halloween-katcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-halloween-tynamicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-halloween-daranya

Edit:
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-summerfairy-blomstrecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-goth-kitcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-princess-daranya

Site with all these makers: The Doll Palace

Doll count: 35 (note for me, so make sure I have them all up here)

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-skyea01copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-miacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-naavi-mecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-tynami05copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-goldfawn02copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-ilyian02copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-ilyian01copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-tynami04copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-change02copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-goldfawn01copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-misskitty02copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-dariuscopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-koehtharcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-countess02copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-whitelighter03copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-kit04copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-kat02copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-kat03copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-lisa05
Base: DollzMania - slowly working through this site to make all my characters... I made a BUNCH more on here, but only posting a few right now

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-noaschnee-katcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-noaschnee-blomstrecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-noaschnee-kitcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-noaschnee-daranyacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-noaschnee-giraffegirl
Base: noaschnee - just found this site and looking into making more

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-ddeleeuwx-daranya2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-ddeleeuwx-daranyacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-ddeleeuwx-countess2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-ddeleeuwx-countess
Base: Dazzling Divas - found the link

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Rck5copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Civ7copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Ktmc
Tektek again 

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Q5alcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Sgep
Plus some actual movie characters on tektek, Four and Tris from Divergent

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-qweia-hogwarts-Daranya
This one came a maker from qweia on DA

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-elouai-allcharacters
I was playing on elouai and made this cutie... I didn't have much to chose from so it may be difficult to tell who is who.

More DollzMania:

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-lisaamaicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-kit02copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-kit05copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-daranya02copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-daranya04copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-daranya06copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-foxx02copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-countess04copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-bella01copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-misskitty05copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-emevol01copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-mack01copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-whitelighter02copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-whitelighter04

Plus some new Elm & Lau
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-lau01copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-lau02copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-elm01

Last edited by katcombs on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
katcombs
katcombs
Admin

http://katslegends.x10host.com/

Back to top Go down

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Empty Re: copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later

Post by katcombs on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:13 pm

Quick batch... same girls, plus one surprise  Same makers, dollzmania

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-change04copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-change05copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-countess06copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-daranya08copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-daranya09copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-gift4jeedaicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-kat04copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-lisa06copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-lisa07copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-me-ariescopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-tynami08copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-tynami09copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-whitelighter05

Edit:
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Doll-image

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Doll-image1copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Doll-image2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Doll-image3copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Doll-image4copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Doll-image6copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Doll-image7copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Doll-image8-1copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Doll-image9-1
Kat, Change, Tynami, Daranya, Whitelighter, Countess, Bells & Kit

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later PQHP0ZD3UFAS
Just for kicks, I made Whitelighter as a Glider, since they both love flying.

Love all these gliders!! I've almost got to the point I'll be making sprites of them all, but not quite there. Trying to catch up on my vampires book characters right now...

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-spritemib-katcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-spritemib-lisacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-minime-bcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-minime-acopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-meowcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-minime-off_for_some_funcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-xmasmecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-azha-minikittycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-katcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-lisacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-kitkatcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-kathrincopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-pokemon-mecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-pokemon-me2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-pokemon-me-090913copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-pokemontrainercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-pokemonworld-katcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-vikingmecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-mariar-basebyredkitebaitcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-pixel-frosty
Me & Kat

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-happytycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-tynamicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-newtynamicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-tynami-newsuitcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-tynamicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-tynamicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-changecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-change2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-changecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-changecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-ravenshadecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-wolvesfirecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-calmwavescopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-tywavescopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-seaglade-sprite-tywavesmermaidcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-ribboncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-shelldust2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-ravenduskcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-stormcurrentcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-nightflashcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-flightcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-flight2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-aerocopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-fireshadecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-ilyiancopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-seaglade-darancopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-ryhmercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-jeweleyescopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-marceniacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-blomstrecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-krysosprite
SeaGlade

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-daranyacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-darioncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-whiteraven2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-whitelightersymbolcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-whiteravencopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-countesscopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-cheriseacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-miakianacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-koehtharcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-skyeacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-emevolcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-foxx-nudecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-foxx 
Dreamworld

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mackcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack14copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack16copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack01copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack02copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack03copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack04copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack05copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack06copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack07copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack08copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack09copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack10copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack11copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack12copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack13copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack15copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack17copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack18copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack-thematron-mrsgrizcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack-thematron-mrsgriz2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack-marius
Mack's Dr. Who world

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-lisaamaicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-misskittycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-farangelcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-bellacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-kitcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-kit 
Muses

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-minilegion-marycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-Rainthorwencopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-dogma-eddiecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-chubac-johnnycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-blackmothcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-blackmothcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-blackmothcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-kattencopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-iconpixel-harmonycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-mlpmini-lovealot
For my children

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-venecia-brandicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-ayanna-brandicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-gretchen-brandicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-pixelprincess-arianstar_sis-minimaddycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-piratemaster-brandicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-teddymusecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-evelyncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-pegasuscopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-spaz-forlorncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-spaz-hyperdrivecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-spaz-taocopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mib-emissarycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-spartancopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-emissarycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-blackpumacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-tempest-cursecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-tempest-hpvcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-tempest-lunacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-tempest-pizzazzcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-tempest-theresacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-theavengingsoncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-rachel-darkphyrecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-rachel-hypergirlcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-mib-heartz3copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-heartzcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-heartz2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-dave-charmcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-dave-carinettecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-davecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-charmcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mib-whitetigresscopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-firesongcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-Firesongcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-firesongcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-Hahnala
For my online family

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-avatar-lilycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-dewberrycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-drydacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-lupincopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-revolcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-vilyte 
Adopted out OCs

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-embalacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-embalacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-embalacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-embala-Nuriahcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-abyss2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-abysscopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-spiritmakercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-monsooncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-monsooncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-monsooncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-tidebreakcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-tidebreakcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sparklespraycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-sparklespraycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-jeedai-onelegcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-aileencopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-salttopcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-wolfmoonskycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-wolfmoonskycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-goldshinecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-nightseacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-nightseacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-vythacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-vythacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-peralshadecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-pearlshadecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-wavecatchercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-wavecatchercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-icemooncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-icemooncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-tidecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-tide2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-tidecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-sunsparkcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-spritemib-arianhodcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-leiahreecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-sunsparkcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-halfelvencopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack-thematron-mrsgrizcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-dawnfishcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-moonmosscopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-moonmosscopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-teartailcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-teartailcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-selyahcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-selyahcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-sunscalecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-elmireth2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-elmirethcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-shadesongcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-yurincopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-firestarcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-birdwingcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-bloodbirchcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-forestflamecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-maluscopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-mesrahcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-moonbladecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-onyxcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-purishcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-silverhandcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-squirreltailcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-starshinecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-sunburstcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-swiftaxecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-thornless
EDA

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-blacksnakecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-silentleafcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-wildfirecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-sundazzlecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-terracopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-ekahcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-fireflycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beyondcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-splotchcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-storyfoxeyecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-foxeye-brierleacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-kayelcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-foxeyecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-viicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-windridercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-lalunacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-sandsparklecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-fincopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-blackbuckcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-Shureecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-lonetreecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mournsongcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-arthiscopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-willowspringcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-anaranecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-peacepinecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-wolflightcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-goldleafcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eq-silverstarcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-sunfallcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-riverhaircopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-honeycombcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-shadowstarcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-rosepetalcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-apogeecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-snowdrift
ElfQuest Forum

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-boneplayer-danencopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-stillwatercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-damaracopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-murtan-danencopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-slither-wsnakecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-slithercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-melusinecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-moonstrikecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-shadowstepcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-Talecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-mistcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-omynncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-freeskin-danencopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-jadecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-raithlyncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-trisleycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-jewelcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-brinandjadecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-onahcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-raintouchcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-raven
World of Danen 

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-shadowpaw-coralcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-shadowpaw-kitcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-shadowwolfholt-sunflower
My Player characters

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later J5AWUC2GSM04copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later NRT2YLW0O2AC
Daranya (updated) and Darius on http://www.rinmarugames.com/game/?game_id=421

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 4G7REB14EBL2
Same two on http://www.dolldivine.com/ocean-fashion-scene-maker.php

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later VUAXWARDVUEB
Since I posted the Lord and Lady of Water & Air, I figured it's time for me to make the Mistress of Fire, Emevol. I tried to make her on the ocean one, but once I had her done I reloaded on accident, was sooo mad. This is an alternate outfit. Will post more of her in a sec.
Maker: http://www.dolldivine.com/four-elements-scene-maker.php

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 628AYVI52BOO
Maker: http://www.azaleasdolls.com/darkfairy.html
She's too red in this one... her skin is pink, but they didn't have that option.

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later A7MHEMQCP7E5copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later R4FF3PSIS4FC
I can't say how much I LOVE this maker!!!

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later OPPB0M1N23Q4
The two again! Though I took off Emevol's tail, wings and horn so she can look innocent. She's very sweet til you make her mad and all the evil comes out. I had no way to make Foxx's ears and tail.

Lastly, all my Dreamworld elemental collection together
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later VXND6MWUS2HU
Daranya, Darius, Emevol and Foxx

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later XAT0BZUT4K4K
The Kat to match the Ty and Change I posted in ElfQuest Dollz
Maker: http://www.azaleasdolls.com/queen-of-the-deck.html

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later UWTW42CDS34Q

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later VZV4M6SJ30W0
Just having fun with the maker... an attempt on 'Rainbow Girl' who belongs to my younger daughter. She doesn't have a specific look, just has to have rainbows all over her. I usually post her as blond with white and lots of rainbows everywhere.

Better cropped versions:
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later ETSVPL5C1XTF
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 8HX36U7BLZ3E

I've finally cropped and taken good pics of the non-elves of my main 8 OCs.
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later OAQBPU2JGHDBcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later KPJB3JRJ3VW1
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 8SLPWVNUCUVEcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later K5Z3IA43EKPT

Me, Kat, Kit & Isabeau

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 3R1BWGTMKBFS
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later ZUDEWWOVIFOC

Empress Daranya & Lord Darius
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later IHWFTZ6ADUW7
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later V7DP4QT224VJ
Whitelighter & Countess

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 46FYK0BS6EFAcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later LRG483FMO273
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 7JMWOV68Q7DK
Me as: Pokemon trainer (so much better looking), Dragon trainer Viking and Hippy (did this for a friend)

School of Dragons online game.
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later KCL54BXDAIZF
Viking maker http://www.dolldivine.com/viking-maker.php

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later K2GZF70OWJZT

From School of Dragons

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Applejack_by_katcombs-d7uzijlcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Mystery_katacombs_by_katcombs-d7vxg32
^^ Tiiiiiny ones ^^

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Secret_garden_by_katcombs-d7wdm5bcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Heartfelt_by_katcombs-d7wdf5hcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Lisabit_by_katcombs-d7w93zccopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Frost_by_katcombs-d7w9uykcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Pony_tynami_by_katcombs-d7vypzbcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Starbright_by_katcombs-d7w92kqcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Change_by_katcombs-d7vxg64copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Katacombs_mini_by_katcombs-d7oorzr
My main ponies

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Rainbow_dash_by_katcombs-d7wa7r6copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Fluttershy_by_katcombs-d7w9zgacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Rarity_by_katcombs-d7wdskwcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Twilight_sparkle_by_katcombs-d7wdxr5copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Pinkie_pie_by_katcombs-d7wduphcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Applejack_by_katcombs-d7we2f5
All of the TV main six

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Trek_me_by_katcombs-d7u0spz
I can't remember if I posted the first of my Trek redos

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Frost__or_is_it____by_katcombs-d7vyik2
A VERY big Frost pony, one of my OCs
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 2XIIBUXJFT24
Just realized I don't have Mack on my favorite Rimaru maker... may post more. I'm updating my webpage so will add if I make any more that I forgot

Some more characters on IMVU... I still have some of SeaGlade (mainly the guys) left to do on this program, but it may be a while... Sook is a character in one of my fanfictions.

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 4F3FNMCY6XUJ
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 7DQI0DEHTSZ7copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 07KMO5PF3A12copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later IXM3VJSH0NRX

Farangel, Jeweleyes, Sook & Pokemon Kit

Only thing new from me are three new from scratch ponies:
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kickin__it_by_katcombs-d7ybnbx
My Katacombs

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Applejack_by_katcombs-d7ycfa0copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Rainbow_dash_by_katcombs-d7yc8lt
My favorite two ponies from the show... may do Firefly on this too...

Here's Firefly, with slight face edits since she was G1
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Firefly_by_katcombs-d7yd2jm

Now for my youngest daughter's pony Lovealot, the first was an attempt to have all the hair in the icon, but I think it just looks funny. The second is her actual look. 
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Princess_lovealot___hair_all_in_by_katcombs-d7yfs44copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Princess_lovealot_by_katcombs-d7yft05

I redid my X-Men set... side credits to Jod & Emissary. Originally I was going to make the X-Factor one a different color, but Em nailed it, that color looks great on her. I went back to these and edited the original post with the updated versions. Additional creds to Dai and Kodiak.

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later X_men_kat___human_version_by_katcombs-d7z6d8o
Human versions

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later X_men_kat_by_katcombs-d7z6eim
Kat versions

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Change_by_katcombs-d7yvxhe
Fixed and updated Change

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Lisa_amai_by_katcombs-d7z1kft
Edited the skin again, Thank you Em!! Plus with his suggestion, I like the hair MUCH more!

Also, here's Whitelighter... if I don't post her now I'll forget. Mack is gonna wait til I do more versions of her.
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Whitelighter_by_katcombs-d7z6eym

Made on THIS
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 5JKD0H0GBIEZ
Mia, my own Dark Magician
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later E7DQALYNBTBR
Ya'll know I had to do Kat

Next are the sisters, Countess and Whitelighter
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later SNSW7L1UC6CKcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later VOXCGVXYO86G

And Kat's sister Kit
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later VDR88I8ANV1P

Another quickie... this is Rosalie, she's part of a closed species called unicats.

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Rosalie_by_katcombs-d8j2zxc
Base by asta9

more of her to come... here's the original pic done by Unicorngirlhttp://fav.me/d7g3ekp
 so ya'll can see the front of her...
A quickie on the maker @Nightsea got me into, hehe. 
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later GEptrvo
Lisa Amai

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later IM2xkUu
Kat

More to come if I get more time 

LOL, another maker Nightsea let me know about! I've been waiting for this one since it first popped up on the site as a beta.
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 67UUE0WF47UD
Kat in her graduation outfit

Edit: Two more 
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 6H75EKJ40BGG
Lisa Amai

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later W6IV0E72E5NN
Young Kat

It's official, I'm addicted to this maker!!

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 3DZTY4LUJLRZ
Daranya

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later WCK8VP88HYVU
Countess

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later FWDCO0N1HBG2
Whitelighter

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later AWNTZW4W7OX8
X-Factor Kat

New additions on the X-Girl base: 
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 23Q22AI2J81R
Mack 

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later DVHEBORRPT0M
Kat

Quick additions cause I said I would...
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later SIPVR5MDHNIO

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 8S4M4LQ5X5PLcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later IV64Z3KEK4IX

Here's the most generic Kat I could make, hehe  The blue was something a friend of mine added years ago, but this is her main look. 

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Z4GNKYKITBDF

Blomstre... hmm, I tried her already, but lemmi see... *runs off to maker before she posts this*

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 31MLCO81U2VA

Here's a fun addition, Rosalie and her counterpart Elvis!
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later I556023E5B4Acopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later CZVD3BAEBYD2

Here's a quickie to go with my OC set that I posted on the main doll thread... Pinemeadow!

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Pinemeadow_by_katcombs-d8lqovy
katcombs
katcombs
Admin

Back to top Go down

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Empty Re: copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later

Post by katcombs on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:50 pm

These aren't elves, but they belong to my elves (or my sons elves)... adding as I make them... will post at the bottom when I have them all up. Most are just recolors or edits of game sprites.

Two-Wolves' wolves... he hasn't named them yet copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Twowolves-wolf1copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Twowolves-wolf2-1

Blomstre's dragon Kryso copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-Kryso

Change's Redhaze copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-miniwolf-redhaze

Change's Heartdeep copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-dolphin-Heartdeep

Change's Tetrick copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-bird-tetrick

Tynami's Shadowcrest (her current) & Pridemark (her old one) copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-dolphin-Shadowcrestcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-dolphin-Pridemark

Tynami's Seafeather copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-bird-seafeather

Tywave's Fin copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-dolphin-Fin

Marcenia's Marcus copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-tiger-marcus-2

Foxx's Kaa copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-snake-Kaa

Kat's kitty form copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-pokemonkat

Now for a weee bit of crossposting... snagging my elves from over in the dollmaker thread... 

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Equestria_change_by_katcombs-d6ncux9copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Equestria_tynami_by_katcombs-d6ncunl
Pretty sure I posted these two before, can't remember

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Sea_pony_tywaves_by_katcombs-d7c52g4copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Tywaves_ponified_by_katcombs-d7c52u3
Tywaves ponified!!!

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Magical_elf_by_azaleasdolls_open_by_katcombs-d7cqlv7copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 1gsucopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-lau01copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-lau02
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Magical_elf_by_azaleasdolls_lightning_by_katcombs-d7cqlvecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Z0hgcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-elm01
Lau & Elm

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-mad-annekefairycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later DreamAvatar869180copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later DreamAvatar590539
Midorea

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later OYWSL2BE46FScopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later CJLEADOOPPNT
LOVE this maker!

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later X2TRRU0KHX0Bcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 4Z4YN3UXV0V1copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later NTDC7EBUO0HZcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later O1DENAAIYS0Hcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Q25K64BYCBJ7copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later ZX1RI7AFNGO3
The Snow Queen maker

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-goddess-tynamicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-hippy-tynamicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-halloween-tynamicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-goddess-changecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-hippy-changecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-halloween-changecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-palace2014-summerfairy-blomstre
The Doll Palace

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-tynami05copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-tynami04copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Doll-image3copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-tynami08copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-tynami09copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-change02copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Doll-image2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-change05copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-change04copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-ilyian02copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-ilyian01copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-goldfawn01copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-goldfawn02copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Doll-imagecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-gift4jeedai
Base: DollzMania

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-noaschnee-blomstre
Base: noaschnee
This morning I did end up making some of my elves as ponies...
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Change_by_katcombs-d7jjb02Change
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Tywaves_by_katcombs-d7jjb0cTywaves
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Fireshade_by_katcombs-d7jjb0gFireshade (Ty's sister)

And from my original set of ponies, I realized I never posted the Sea Glade tribe ponified.
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Mini_tynami_pony_by_katcombs-d6jd6tecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Mini_change_pony_by_katcombs-d6jdy3mcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Aero_by_katcombs-d7e1vzgcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Fireshade_by_katcombs-d7e1vzbcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Shelldust_by_katcombs-d7e1w0acopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Ribbon_by_katcombs-d7e1w05copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Nightflash_by_katcombs-d6tpn80copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Marcenia_by_katcombs-d7e1w1pcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Jeweleyes_ponified_by_katcombs-d7c51d4copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Tywaves_ponified_by_katcombs-d7c52u3
I'm still missing some elves, but you should be able to tell who is who. Tynami, Change, Aero, Fireshade, Shelldust, Ribbon, Nightflash, Marcenia, Jeweleyes and Tywaves 

Since I noticed the new smilies on the forum, I made this:
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat_eqsmilie_tynami_by_katcombs-d7l8i0lcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat_eqsmilie_change_by_katcombs-d7lg5fi

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah01copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah02copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah03copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah04copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah05copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah06copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah07copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah08copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah09copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah10copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah11copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah12copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah13copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah14copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah15copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-leetah16copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-leetah
Leetah of ElfQuest

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-maleencopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-mendercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-moonshadecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-moonshadecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-newstarcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-nightfallcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-nightfallcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-rayek-roguescursecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-redlancecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-skywisecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-sunstreamcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-tyleetcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-venka1copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-venka2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-venka3copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-venka4copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-venka5copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-winnowillcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-winny2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-winny3copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-winny4copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-winnyspidercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-winnowillcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-highonetimmaincopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-humanwinnowillcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-pikecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-strongbowcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-hazecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-farbrightcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-EQ-sprite-rahneeshewolfcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-EQ-sprite-teircopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-crescentcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-aroreecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-brillcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-clearbrookcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-cuttercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-dartcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-dewshinecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-embercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eq-ember2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-embercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-kahvicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-kimocopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-petalwing
All by me

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later HBHWADMV8607
Classic Ty on the maker above

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later IWKT7RYRYRGN
Change in India

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later VCV0BOFQA8DP
The extra... Tywaves in India

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 6H38RR040615
Here she is

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later HO3ZYE7GHDA1
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later KVBX0AO26BQ5
Some fun with Sims 2, Kat & Tynami

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 86ULHB6C2CIR

Sims 3 Ty

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later QROGXXRZQMOP
A quick Calmwaves and his mate Tynami on the maker @Nightsea mentioned above. I don't post much of Calmwaves, but he needed some love. Let us pretend the chain is a net 

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later BOCKWADDT0Y4
Another quick shot... Nightflash and his mate Change.

Gonna test something...
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later QROGXXRZQMOPcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later WSVQOYA0T7ZK

Edit: Yes, I can definitely see the difference. Top one is JPG, bottom PNG, or left is JPG, right is PNG depending on your screen size.

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 3BUYE6W3VPFE
As requested, Ribbon and Shelldust, Change's parents... 

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later W81NKQRR0FPZ
An added bonus... Change with her recognized mate, StormCurrent

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later KW0DB32EPRIW
The unexpected bonus... not EQ elves, but they are my elves... Daranya and Darius, the Water and Air Royals.

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 7AMEHHZDWQZS
Made with http://www.rinmarugames.com/game/?game_id=421
They updated some features on it so I had to try again.

This is an update for Change... if anyone wants to take a crack at her, please do, I'd love to see what you come up with  Same with Tynami! The Tynami I had I'm reposting below...

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later TV24A2FCVPEV

I update Daranya's look and made one more, but I'll be posting those in theDollhouse, since they're not EQ OC elves.

I saw a new maker on Rimaru and had to try it, plus I added a treat for @Embala on it 
Maker: http://www.rinmarugames.com/game/?game_id=437
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 3RGCLERLYV5Q

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 4WGUOKCGIDIP

Another on that maker, Change and her sisters Jeweleyes and Marcenia taking little Tynami topside for some sun.

Edit: oops, forgot to take the freckles off Marcenia

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 8MYQWM51FG0I

A few 'changes' on this one... fixed Marci's freckles, then it occurred to me at that timeline Change was wearing orange, not her signature browns and green. Also fixed something on Jeweleyes.

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 2NE88B1HQYTVcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later R2DU1VYHSNOQ
Ty and Change on the new game over on Azalea: http://www.azaleasdolls.com/queen-of-the-deck.html

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later R48UEAHE5APL
And here they are, after I spliced the two pics together... still can't do them individually, but it's a quick edit in photoshop

I'm reposting these for the new people joining since I'm pretty sure my old pics are gone...

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later All_of_tynami_by_katcombs-d55yu6q

Costume sets
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Elven_tynami_by_katcombs-d6w3s6v
Newest Tynami update (still kinda old)

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later All_of_change_by_katcombs-d55yt8u

Costume sets
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Elven_change_by_katcombs-d6w3r1m
Newest Change (still kinda old too)

And a quick repost of the family tree of my girls
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Seaglade_family_tree_by_katcombs-d78u5lt

I wish I had something new to post for ya'll, but I don't  Not today

More missing pictures from earlier... @Embala reminded me of them and when I looked back, ack! they were missing.. 
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 1E61UFAO2Y1R
My SElf
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later OLVVV0IOIEN4
Rainthorwen (my younger daughter's elf)
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later QAAA0AZH1X18
Blackmoth (my eldest daughter's elf)

As promised:
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later WSMXW01FBDYTcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later MEGOAOW6R0SB

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later GFPHSEQ7M5YXcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 4U7MXOAOV8O0
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later S1BL6QKU2BES
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later EH7D243PJ1VC copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 7W43FNTWP1B6
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later D37ETM2G1NKJ
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later W1PNQPR8JUQI

Rainthorwen (my youngest daughter's lightshaper) and Blackmoth (my eldest). Oh! Embala, did I tell you that Blackmoth's pregnant now too? She's due mid-January.
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later YFIY0CVO1HWH
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later ZWV0NF3FZK04

All the below makers can be found http://www.rinmarugames.com/dress_up_games/?category=17
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later N2I8KF5L2FCD
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later LV715HULECRP

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later K373IZKT5AUR
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later TQ23D155A6GE
@Nightsea Here's a quick Tynami and Nightsea for you since I can't hug you in 
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later QX41ITLFLZ3K
A quickie Brooksong

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 7414LUR1P83D
Another one from the archives... a VERY early redition of IMVU Tynami, it made me laugh my tush off when I refound it so I had to share. Done back in 2008.
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 61U1OE7B2G5A
I got a wild hair tonight and tried something... first, a look at the past...
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Ty_by_katcombs-d7u0rjicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tynami-may2011copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tynami-upate2013

Updated: (with possible variation)
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat_seaglade_tynami2014_by_katcombs-d7u0rjgcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat_seaglade_tynami2014b_by_katcombs-d7u0uyn
3D Monsoon for @Jeedai
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later U1N4OM7QKBWOcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 3BSC25PO6D6Z

I've got one more other than the one I'm posting below that I'm gonna try today...

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later TWOPRWBFX1IJ
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later F7INFWGSERLR
Ainoa for @Embala
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later AVJKMFN0UJCU
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later K4ZTAPJKUC0Q
This one took a little bit of work...
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later W2T87DIKJ3EM
And one from yesterday I forgot to post...
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later JTUG8M1ZLVDD
Found a new game over on Doll Divine, there's also an elf in the pond maker that I tried to start a Tynami on, but I'm too tired to do it 

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 84QIMGQZPDVT
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later UHIUPHHSPW2W
A quickie IMVU addition... Tywaves and Ribbon (I like this look on her, I think I'll stick with it).
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later GERLFAIUCWI8
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later MZUJ3F6ZBWNC
An Okapi body is perfect for her! I wish I thought about that before I made her like this copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Change_by_katcombs-d7vxg64. I'd post Heartfelt (copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Heartfelt_v2_by_katcombs-d7a95qt) but I haven't finished her new version yet. I did finish Tynami's pony though copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Pony_tynami_by_katcombs-d7vypzb.
Heartfelt copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Heartfelt_by_katcombs-d7wdf5h

I ended up doing an update of an old micro and took her out of her pose, it took a while... I ended up not liking the large heads so I did her on my main base. Eventually I may do her finned look.
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Change_by_katcombs-d7yvxhe
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 6B56HJFYGTZF
I had to try this one at least once... especially since I saw that hair! Here's Change.
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later BPZMEZVPKTPE
I finally did a Tynami on the new Azalea maker. I tried to do an ear edit, but it just looked awful, but I was able to do a hair mix/edit that turned out looking perfect!
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later ANW336GWA8MB
I refound Roliava, but you have to be a member of the board to use the dream avatar I think... http://www.roliana.com/phpBB3/avatar/roliava.php

Edit 1: The Ty was in the dream maker from the last time I used it... this one is new:
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later BFF4U1D0I8N8

Edit 2: Subeta works  
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later AGA7YS11YBWTcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later KHHM1NW06VRT

A quickie on Subeta
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later DRA46XLQNYPY
Edit 2: copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later S27AQ6MHSPC4 Ribbon onhttp://www.azaleasdolls.com/indian-dancer.html
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 213IF5SZ71IZ
I had to try this one at least once... Ty's costume is Frankie cause that's what my daughter went as this year. I even edited this one  lol
Reposting elves I have as sprites, not including newest:
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-pokemon-tynami2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-EQsmilie-Tynamicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-happytycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-tynamicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-newtynamicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-tynami-newsuitcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-tynamicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-tynamicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Minecraft-mini-katcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-bird-seafeathercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-EQsmilie-Changecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-changecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-change2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-changecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-changecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Tinyminecraft-changecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-ravenshadecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-wolvesfirecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-bird-tetrickcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-miniwolf-redhazecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-calmwavescopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-tywavescopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-seaglade-sprite-tywavesmermaidcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-ribboncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-shelldust2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-ravenduskcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-stormcurrentcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-nightflashcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-flightcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-flight2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-aerocopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-fireshadecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-ilyiancopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-seaglade-darancopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-ryhmercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-jeweleyescopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-marceniacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-tiger-marcuscopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-blomstre
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-krysospritecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-Krysocopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Mini_kryso_by_katcombs-d849frecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-dolphin-Fincopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-dolphin-Heartdeepcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-dolphin-Pridemarkcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-dolphin-Shadowcrest
SeaGlade

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-Rainthorwencopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-blackmothcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-blackmothcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-blackmoth
For my kids

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-firesongcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-Firesongcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-firesongcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-Hahnalacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-embalacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-embalacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-embalacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-Merbalacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-embala-Nuriahcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-abyss2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-abysscopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-spiritmakercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-laucopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-Ainoacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-monsooncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-monsooncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-monsooncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-tidebreakcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-tidebreakcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sparklespraycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-sparklespraycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-jeedai-onelegcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-aileencopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-salttopcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-wolfmoonskycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-wolfmoonskycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-goldshinecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-nightseacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-nightseacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-vythacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-vythacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-peralshadecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-pearlshadecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-wavecatchercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-wavecatchercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-icemooncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-icemooncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-tidecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-tide2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-tidecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-tini-sunsparkcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-spritemib-arianhodcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-leiahreecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-sunsparkcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-halfelvencopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mack-thematron-mrsgrizcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-dawnfishcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-moonmosscopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-moonmosscopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-teartailcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-teartailcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-selyahcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-comm-selyahcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-sunscalecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-elmireth2copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-elmirethcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-shadesongcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-yurincopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-firestarcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-birdwingcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-bloodbirchcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-forestflamecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-maluscopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-mesrahcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-moonbladecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-onyxcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-purishcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-silverhandcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-squirreltailcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-starshinecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-sunburstcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-swiftaxecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beryl-thornlesscopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-blacksnakecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-silentleafcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-wildfirecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-sundazzlecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-terracopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-ekahcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-fireflycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-beyondcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-splotchcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-storyfoxeyecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-foxeye-brierleacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-kayelcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-foxeyecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-viicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-windridercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-lalunacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-sandsparklecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-fincopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-blackbuckcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-Shureecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-lonetreecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-mournsongcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-arthiscopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-EQ-willowspringcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-anaranecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-peacepinecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-wolflightcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-goldleafcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eq-silverstarcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-sunfallcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-riverhaircopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-honeycombcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-shadowstarcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-rosepetalcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-apogeecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-snowdriftcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-boneplayer-danencopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-stillwatercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-damaracopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-murtan-danencopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-slither-wsnakecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-slithercopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-melusinecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-moonstrikecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-shadowstepcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-Talecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-mistcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-omynncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-freeskin-danencopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-jadecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-raithlyncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-trisleycopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-jewelcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-brinandjadecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-onahcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-raintouchcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-danen-ravencopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-shadowpaw-coralcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-shadowpaw-kitcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-shadowwolfholt-sunflower
ElfQuest OCs

Quickie on the Alice in Wonderland one Azalea just posted... had no time to edit 
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 7PE5Z2H2D0HGcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 02G6LTXRPKTD

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-Softfeather

@Thornbrake copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-sprite-eda-Thornbrake I'm awful at explanations cause I get confused so easily, hope this mini one looks right... if I need to make any changes, please let me know 

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat_sprite_preserver_tynami_by_katcombs-d87g9cz
This is definitely a WTH moment when I made this one... a 'What would Tynami look like as a preserver?'

Here's a test preserver... may try againcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later NLXI6ICSLCP4
The green I left on it so I could upload easier

Test 2
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later PLS6HRCUMU2E

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later U5B3NKH516VDcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later MVO0KXDUSKYD
Change and Tynami

Made on THIS

Since all I've made are ponies lately, I thought I'd post a quickies from Azalea's maker site...
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later WOHUJ7EPRTIRcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later AQA6KRN5LZS0

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later UoSUyP
Timmain on Tektek

Wish I was in a dolling mood  I did make a pixie, not a an elf that I named Pinemeadow. I'll be making more of her soon and probably posting those to the dollhouse. The hairband is the same color as her suit, not pink.

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later OIRCFTSDXJ0G

Love those wings for a preserver. I did find a new maker on Rimaruhttp://www.rinmarugames.com/game/?game_id=451 and made Tynami with her beloved Calmwaves

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 20OCEU2GJWSJ

Ty's parents to come, maybe Ribbon and Shelldust too if I can find good outfits for the four

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later HHYG85GYD0MQ
Here's Change and Nightflash on the maker I lasted last post... 

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later RSQTDFA18SWA
Change with StormCurrent... I hate making StormCurrent cause he's an ex-friend's character, but he is Ty's dad, sigh

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later S0GZW0JC66PX
Ribbon and Shelldust

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later BTGM2I633VFEcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later OA3EDW8MVMC5copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 6154TA6EXRMXcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later WN2A5K8VF24X
My four main girls 

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later X8WTYEM1VPUL
And me cause I finally did something with them, lol

Some more family love with Ty, Change, Ribbon and Tywaves  From a newly updated maker http://www.avatarsinpixels.com/ 

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later JXAN0U36KYJQcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later S4GU3BPLH8GXcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later X11QLC6YPAGLcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later LERLG5H4F05R

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later IF6pRfT
Close as I could get to Ty... the white on the hat is black and the outside of the wings is also black.

Edit: Closer version
copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later F66PFU6JK71T

Two quickies...

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later B7VFRHTA1O6Wcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later LHW6Q50G4WCC

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-wayuki-bittie-tynamicopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-wayuki-bittie-changecopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-eda-bittie-Nightseacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-eda-bittie-Embalacopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-wayuki-bittie-monsooncopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-eda-bittie-Stormcloudcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-eda-bittie-Mistblossomcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-eda-bittie-WolfMoonSky
Here's the set so far  

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later QIUD5RVWS1UZ
Ribbon

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later REV0DMWDWTTF
Tywaves

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 0CSVL4G5PYQ0
a quickie Ty. 

katcombs
katcombs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by katcombs on Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:05 pm

Playing with a new maker, since it's just Ty and Change I figured I'd put them here instead of the main thread.
[url=https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/katcombs/Comic Books/Folder 1/mega_make_over.jpg]copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Mega_make_over[/url]
[url=https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/katcombs/Comic Books/Folder 1/mega_make_over2.jpg]copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Mega_make_over2[/url]

A few recent ones I'm missing in the earlier threads... not enough time to fit them in correctly:

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 1gsucopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-lau01copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-lau02copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 0QV6BD8LP5ZF
Lau

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-elm01copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Z0hgcopies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later 47EKFPL11IXJ
Elm

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later Kat-dollzmania-gift4jeedai
Monsoon

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later M5Q8EYXTLI5E
A quick elf for my grandaughter, Snow

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later VZV4M6SJ30W0
"Rainbow Girl"

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later OLVVV0IOIEN4copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later YFIY0CVO1HWH

Rainthorwen (my younger daughter's elf)

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later QAAA0AZH1X18copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later ZWV0NF3FZK04
Blackmoth (my eldest daughter's elf)

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later TQ23D155A6GE
Here's a quick Tynami and Nightsea for you since I can't hug you in 

copies of posts from eq.com from me - sorting later QX41ITLFLZ3K
A quickie Brooksong
katcombs
katcombs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum